ForumsQuestionsDirect to signon screen; remembered login

Direct to signon screen; remembered login
M

Posted: Jul 30, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
I used to be able to go quickly to toodledo.com and, on my home computer, my login was remembered by my browser so I'd hit Enter and be in.

Can I replicate that now, with the redesign, somehow?

(Chrome browser)
JCarl

I use Chrome and as long as you have checked the Remember Me it seems to work OK.
M

Just tested again, and it is not working for me.

I go to toodledo.com and, instead of having a signon screen right there, I have to click "Sign on" in the upper right.

Then, although "remember me" is checked -- it remembers ONLY my login name/email address -- but not my password.
dannyw0011

This happens to me too in Explorer. I much prefer a way to hit enter without having to click "Sign On."
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 01, 2011
You can bookmark the signing page instead if you want to save a few clicks

http://www.toodledo.com/signin.php

We are also working on some optimizations to the homescreen to allow quicker login.
dannyw0011

Posted: Aug 05, 2011
Thanks for the recent update so that someone can hit "Enter" from the main screen and bring up the sign-in screen. This is a help; however, what I miss most is being able to enter the password and then hitting "Enter" instead of having to click "Sign In". I guess I'm more keyboard-centric, but it's also faster.

And thanks again for the UI update. It is truly awesome and much more professional looking. The functionality has always been great.
Folke X

Posted: Aug 05, 2011
I have bookmarked the actual page I want to go to. I never need to log in. That's good.
M

Posted: Aug 08, 2011
Works for me! Thanks for your responsiveness!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.