ForumsQuestionsTask counts on Search tab?

Task counts on Search tab?
PeterW 

Posted: Aug 01, 2011
Score: 1 Reference
I'd like to have task counts on the search tab.

See this old thread:
http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/7043/0/task-counts-on-search-tabs.html

p.s. the greasemonkey script written by another user a while back no longer works with the new interface.

This message was edited Aug 01, 2011.
PeterW 

Posted: Aug 14, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,

This one might have slipped past without you noticing.

Are there any plans to provide task counts on the search page?

Thanks.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 15, 2011
Yes, we would like to support this in the future, but right now it is too slow. We would need to run each search when you load the page, and this would take too much time and make the page load too slowly. This will have to wait until we can find a different way to pre-calculate all the search counts.
vivendom.budget

Posted: Oct 06, 2011
Score: 1 Reference
Important counters are those that should show us our PENDING WORK=UNCOMPLETED TASKS.
Completed task counter is necessary too, but we have it yet at loaded page bottom.

Assuming and expecting that only a few group of tasks are uncompleted (5% in my case) it has no sense to show tab counts, including completed tasks, when loading search view page.

Why don't you try it by showing automatically uncompleted tasks of all saved searches?

Thank you.
vivendom.budget

Posted: Oct 10, 2011
Please, forget my last post.

From now on, i will use search view to show all my tasks (completed or uncompleted) and the other views to show counters and tasks of my active or recently completed tasks.

Simply i understood recently the real functionality of them.

Sorry
PeterW 

Posted: Nov 07, 2011
Dear Toodledo,

Is there any update on this request? It is such an important feature for me and I assume many others.

Thanks.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.