ForumsQuestionsIs notebook integration with iphone app being actively developed

Is notebook integration with iphone app being actively developed
mgd

Posted: Jan 09, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I suppose instead of getting all excited when I see an update for Toodledoo's app, I might as well just ask. Are you actively developing now or is it on your someday list? I'm familiar with the Appigo (sp) notebook but I'd like to have my Toodledo stuff in one app.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 09, 2009
The Notebook app from Appigo does an excellent job of integrating with our Notebook, so we don't have any immediate plans to make our own version of it.
Adam

Posted: Jan 14, 2009
So, there is another response in a thread on Dec 9th, saying that you guys were actively investigating note functionality. So, is that not the case? I would really like to have Notebook functionality inside of Toodledo.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Notebook functionality is on our to-do list, and we may eventually add it, but we have no immediate plans to do so. Since the Notebook application from Appigo does an excellent job, we don't see any reason right now to duplicate their functionality.
Adam

Thanks for the quick reply. I love your products. It would just be nice to have it all in one app (and not have to buy Notebook).
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.