ForumsQuestionsUsing Add a Task

Using Add a Task
sventhebrit

Posted: Jan 10, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Hi There,

If I am viewing my Task list and I click on the the link at the top to add task - the options are prefilled in to the values I have specified in my account settings (New task defaults)

If I then add another task by clicking on the add task link (whilst the task I just added is still in green at the top), I don't have any defaults anymore. If I refresh my task list, then the defaults work again.

Not a big issue, but maybe you can take a look if working on that part of the website.

For info, I am using Firefox v3.05 on XP SP3.

Thanks
Steve

This message was edited Jan 10, 2009.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Strange. The defaults persist for us. I wonder if you have and Firefox addons that might be causing a problem.
sventhebrit

Looking closer, it only loses the default folder (which I have set to @ To be Processed).

I can replicate the problem -- If I am in "View by Folder" and I have the "All Tasks" tab selected. I click on add a task -- it has my defaults pre-filled in. If I then add another task, it loses the default for the folder.

Also is I click "Add Task" and then select cancel and then click "Add Task" again, my folder default dissapears then too.

I will check with IE in the office on Monday.

Steve
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Ahh, yes I see what you are saying now, and I can reproduce it now that you explain how. Thanks. We'll put it on our to-do list.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.