Unread posts

Announcement

Forums > Questions

Repeat Fields

AuthorMessage
Jon

Posted: Jan 12, 2009
Score: 0

It appears to me that if I want the option of using repeating items, I must live with having a Repeat column. I wish it were possible to enable repeating without having to have a column for it - maybe it could only be visible from the multiple line format and disappear if desired, for the grid format. I've got too many columns and I don't want to lose functionality just to clean up my display.

By the way, awesome product. I feel guilty complaining about something with all the effort you've put into making it so great.

Jon
Jake

Toodledo Admin
Posted: Jan 12, 2009

Thanks for the suggestion.
Gummi

Posted: Jan 13, 2009

I posted this in another thread ( https://www.toodledo.com/f orums/2/1135/-2/reorder-columns.html#end ) but I feel this a duplicate feature request:

Posted by gjk:
I would really love an interface change so I could specify columns that I need to click to show up. I use columns such as start date, repeat and tag very seldom, but often enough so that I don't want to disable and enable them in the account settings.

This message was edited Jan 13, 2009.
You cannot reply yet

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.

Toodledo Forums > Questions

Contact Us | Blog | API | Jobs | Press | Documentation | Forums Privacy | Terms | Copyright © 2004-2014