ForumsQuestionsToodledo on iPhone

Toodledo on iPhone
colinmbuckley

Posted: Apr 14, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
I've been using Toodledo on my iPhone, but am disappointed that I cannot add sub-tasks using the "slim" interface. I hoped that I could simply browse (still on the iPhone) to the regular Toodledo interface to add subtasks, but the regular Toodledo web pages seem to be incompatible with the iPhone browser in a way I've never encountered before. Basically, I cannot scroll Toodledo pages on the iPhone. When I try to move around using the usual finger-drags, the Toodledo pages act like there is simply no place to scroll to, as if whatever I see on the screen is all there is to see. If I change from landscape to portrait view, I can see the entire page (tiny), so I know it's loaded. Somehow, the Toodledo website won't accept a scroll command.

Has anyone else noticed this?

C

PS. I tried the other interfaces (i.e., wap, etc.), but they have almost no functionality in them.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 14, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
Yes, we are aware that the iPhone version of Safari is inexplicably unable to scroll our website. We think this is a bug in Safari, but we have not had a chance to fully investigate it.

Adding subtasks via the slim interface is something that is on our to-do list.

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.