ForumsQuestionsAlarms via web interface per day only

Alarms via web interface per day only
Heathy65

Posted: Aug 19, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
What's the story with alarms and specifically the time before the event that they can be set?

It seems that when using the web interface the alarm can only be set to a certain number of days (i.e. it can't be set to so-many hours or minutes, just the unit of days).

But I've noticed (by chance) that on the iPhone application you can set an alarm by so-many hours or minutes too.

Is this by design or a bug?

I've tried setting an alarm on my iPhone to say '1 hour before' and it doesn't show correctly on the web application.

With regard to the web interface, as a minimum, I wish there was a way to set an alarm to happen on the day of the event (the closest I can get is 1 day before).
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 22, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
You can set the alarm to be minutes or hours before the task is due, but you need to enable the due-time field first. If you use dates without times, then we can only send a reminder by day increments. If you set a time, then you can have more precise reminders. To enable the time field, go into your account settings and look under "Fields Used".
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.