ForumsQuestionsRoboform slows down Toodledo?

Roboform slows down Toodledo?
Jean

Posted: Aug 20, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
It has been posted that RoboForm seems to slow down Toodledo. My experience is this hasn't always been true. I really have noticed it with Firefox 5.0 and 6.0, and much more so with the newer Toodledo interface.

The developers at Siber Systems are continually releasing updates to RoboForm and their other products. Has there been any contact between you?

Many of us depend as much on RoboForm as we do on Toodledo. Finding a solution, regardless of where it comes from, would benefit many users.

I'm in a catch-22: I can't live without either product.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 22, 2011
It is our opinion that browser plugins need to be written in a way that does not interfere with websites, not the other way around. We dont have plans to change Toodledo to work with Roboform, since this would be a major effort, and I don't even know if it is possible considering how Roboform works. Please contact Roboform and ask them about compatibility.
Jean

Posted: Aug 26, 2011
I have opened a ticket with Siber Systems about the RoboForm Firefox plug-in. They may ask me for contact information at Toodledo.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 26, 2011
You can direct them to our support ticket system.
Jean

Posted: Oct 02, 2011
Good news! The latest release of RoboForm, 7.5.2, is running just fine with Toodledo on Firefox 6.02. RoboForm changed their Firefox adapter with the 7.5.x release, and that seems to have solved it.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.