Hi - I'm using the Toodledo iPhone app (not ToDo). I'm on the most recent version. The problem I'm having is that it will retrieve changes made on the website (so if I add a task online, it appears on the phone), but if I add a task on the iPhone it is not showing up on the website.
I've read through some forum entries and seen some suggestions:
- make sure you're online filters aren't hiding it
-- I'm pretty sure this isn't the problem because it's a very simple task, no due dates, or repetitions or anything and I don't really use filters on the website.
- make sure you're account is set up on the phone correctly.
-- I'm certain the account is set up correctly on the phone, because it is syncing task from the internet to the phone correctly.
0) On the iPhone, go into the Sync Settings and turn on manual sync.
1) On the iPhone, create a task and give it a due-date in the past and give it a Top priority.
2) On the iPhone, go into the hotlist, the overdue list or the top priority list and confirm that the task is there.
3) Sync your iPhone
4) Go to the website and go to the hotlist, the overdue list or the top priority list and see if the task is there.
Hopefully that will confirm that it is working. If that doesn't work, I would suggest going into the Sync Settings and re-type your email/password and hit the save button again to do a full resync.
Hope that helps
You cannot reply yet
To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.