ForumsQuestionsHow to report recorded times?

How to report recorded times?
mhoeller

Posted: Aug 25, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Hello

I am looking into toodledo to may use it to track times spend on projects. The timer function itself works fine for my needs but: How can I report the times spend on a project.

eg:
A list of selected projects with a sum of the time spend on the single task, idealy with customizable timeperiods?

Thanks a lot
Michael
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 26, 2011
It sounds like you are looking for a timecard or timesheet application with reporting functionality. This isn't in Toodledo's core competence. My suggestion is to use Toodledo for task management and use something like TSheets for timecard management. Tsheets even integrates a little bit with Toodledo: http://wiki.tsheets.com/wiki/Toodledo
mhoeller

Thanks

a lot for your answer. I have two more questions:

- in case I would use tasks / subtaks: would the sum off all time spend on substaks be show on the partent task level?

- more out of interst, in case you "only" can track the time spend what are your plans to make use out of this valuable information?

Thanks again
Michael
Jake

Toodledo Founder
1) The sum of the subtasks is not displayed on the parent task. We plan to add this in a future update.

2) We also have plans to have better reports of time spent on tasks.
mhoeller

Posted: Aug 27, 2011
Thanks

a lot for your feedback, as freelancer I actually have a tracking system but I need to look for alternatives. Do you have a rough estimate when you may have updates available. I also can offer to volunteer for tests.

With best regards
Michael
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 28, 2011
This is on our to-do list, but it is our policy to not comment on our roadmap or delivery dates for future feature improvements.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.