ForumsQuestionsNeeded: individual subtask settings (views) for each search

Needed: individual subtask settings (views) for each search
Ms. RMD

Posted: Aug 30, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
I have three searches: "Not Work" for home tasks, "Projects" for projects at work, and "Work" for work related tasks. I would like "Work" to always display tasks in inline mode and for "Projects" to always display tasks in indented mode.

This would make it more efficient when doing my daily and weekly reviews to identify subtasks in relation to the whole project while being able to quickly see what impact that may have on my daily tasks by switching to the "Work" search.

Is there a way to do this? Currently it seems that whatever view I set applies to all searches.

Thanks.

Update: I am going to amend this to a request that specific views be saved for each search.

This message was edited Aug 30, 2011.
Salgud

Some of us have been asking for something like this for some time. That about "somes" it up!

Seriously, I'd like to see sort order and Filter settings saved for each Saved Search. I know that many of us use different settings for different Searches. This is at or near the top of my list of requests.
Folke X

Yes, it is my opinion, too, that all such choices should be on a per-view basis (not for Search as a whole).

It probably would be most convenient both for the developers and for the users if this was implemented in such a way that the choices were "auto-remembered" individually for each search rather than explicitly saved by the user for each search - or could I be wrong here?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Thanks for the suggestion. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.