ForumsQuestionsSwitching Workspaces in iPad app

Switching Workspaces in iPad app
undefined

Posted: Jun 18, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Is there any progress with sharing on iOS yet?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 18, 2012
Nothing to report yet, but its obviously at the top of our list.
Raphael Augustin

Posted: Aug 19, 2012
I'm glad that this issue is on top of your list! But honestly, nearly one year to develop this feature leads me to the conclusion that it is NOT a real priority for you.

Please, assign necessary ressources to get this done before your customers organize revolution or, more simply, leave you product for your conpetitor's one.

This message was edited Aug 19, 2012.
katia.gonzalez.egas

If it's on the top of your list, what are you waiting for?
Customers to go to the concurrence?
The first comment on this has been posted here (as far as I found something) TWO YEARS ago!

I've downloaded this really great app only to share workspaces with others and if it's not available on iOS, it is not useful for me, neither for other people that downloaded the app to work with me.

Please give us real and detailed information about the actual status of the project, and when can your customers expect to share workpaces on iOS.

I personally don't care if it is on top of your list, I care if you actually are working on it.
If it is not the case, please have the honesty to tell your customers.

Thanks

Purveyor

Posted by katia.gonzalez.egas:
Please give us real and detailed information about the actual status of the project, and when can your customers expect to share workpaces on iOS.
It seems that you think that you are entitled to this info.

Over the years, I've determined that, when it comes to evaluating software for a possible purchase, the only thing that matters is what is available now, not what might be available in the future. There are too many uncertainties about what might or could or should happen.

Patrik Frisk

Posted: Sep 15, 2012
Same here bought the ipad app just to see that i cant use it to see our shared workspace.
mlpgaming

Posted: Oct 02, 2012
Score: 1 Reference
Same issue here. I feel led on by this. I bought 2 pro Accounts for this and am very disappointed with the inability to share tasks. Looking at this forum it seems like there has been a lot of talk for over the past with this.

Why arnt you supporting your customers Adam?

Make this happen and stop misleading your customers.

Its time to put-up or shut up.

Cameron
Cheatha

Posted: Oct 04, 2012
3 more Pro-Plus-Accounts and desperately waiting for this feature :-(
rje253

Posted: Oct 10, 2012
Very keen to see this working. Having just set up collaboration I was disappointed to find it didn't work on the iPad. We can use reassigning tasks in the short term.
laurel_1357663710

Posted: Jan 08, 2013
Any updates on this? We were very close to purchasing pro today so I'm glad I found this hidden issue.....It's the only reason we want toodledo to begin with....
eleanor.smith2_135...

Posted: Jan 12, 2013
Yes, please could you give an ETA on this?
jennifer.liang.au

Posted: Feb 20, 2013
Just bought a new pro account and find this does not work at all. I use my iPhone most of time. Having to access a computer to view a collaborator's workspace is a killer. I think I'll cancel my Pro account within the grace period.
gpeterson_1362548641

Posted: Mar 17, 2013
+1 I too purchased two pro-plus accounts only to find out I can't collaborate via the iphone. PLEASE get this fixed or it's useless to me
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 17, 2013
There is some collaboration that you can do on the iPhone: http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php?sel=155
Brittany Hart

Posted: Jun 06, 2013
Posted by Jake:
There is some collaboration that you can do on the iPhone: http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php?sel=155

Can we check other work spaces yet? I think everyone here, including admin, agrees there are needs to check work spaces that are not satisfied by joint projects settings. This may be a good option for some people, but it doesn't provide an adequate solution for the need being discussed.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 07, 2013
Our next step with collaboration on the iPhone is to enable creation of joint tasks.

After this, we will be exploring workspace switching.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.