ForumsQuestionsNew Site Slowness Temporary?

New Site Slowness Temporary?
Bill Bowers

Posted: Aug 31, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
The new site takes forever to load; to go from one view to another. When I sort, it takes a very long time.

Is this a temporary situation?

I suspect it is a temporary problem. If it's not, it will be a deal breaker for me; which is unfortunate because I love ToodlDo.

Thanks.

This message was edited Aug 31, 2011.
Scott

I actually find the site more responsive than before.

Do you run any extensions or add-ons which could be slowing down the page loading?

sb
Bill Bowers

The new site was quick when they rolled it out but the last couple days it's hung 'loading'.

I never had problems with the old site.

The extensions/add-ons I run today are the same as I ran with the old site.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 01, 2011
None of our monitoring systems are reporting any sorts of degradation in performance. If there was a server problem, it would affect everyone. Since it only seems to affect your computer, it is probably something to do with your browser or internet connection.
David

Posted: Sep 02, 2011
I've been seeing the same "slowness" issue for about three days now, almost to the point of making the web site unusable. I'm seeing the same behavior with both IE and Chrome. I'm not having any problems with any other web sites, so I'm fairly certain it's not related to my internet connection.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 02, 2011
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
twhite33

Posted: Sep 20, 2011
It is slow for me as well on Chrome and IE. I really need to delete some repeating tasks. There are 800 of them. I can't do that in my Android app as this would take ages. I hope there is a solution soon.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 21, 2011
You can use the multi-edit tool to bulk delete tasks: http://www.toodledo.com/info/search.php
M

Posted: Oct 16, 2011
I'm having this issue, too, on Chrome 14 and Win 7. My Main task list oftentimes won't load -- I admittedly have too many tasks, but it wasn't a problem until -- I dunno -- a month or two ago? I didn't monitor because I didn't have time to monitor!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.