How do you add tags to posts so that if I'm searching for a particular post, I can find it more easily?
Just click on the Tag field and write whatever you like.
Can't find the Tag field?
- in Grid mode (column mode, like Excel) it is a directly visible "cell" in the "table"
- in Multi-line mode, you must first click the little arrow on the left to "unhide" all the fields
- if it is not visible, then in Settings/Tasks you can make sure the Tag field is enabled
- when you "Add Task" (just to the left of Quick add box) all enabled fields will be available
- in the Quick add box I don't think you can specify a tag
This message was edited Sep 02, 2011.
U Back to topic home
R Post a reply
To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.