ForumsQuestionsGoogle Calendar

Google Calendar
INC

Posted: Jan 15, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I have recently downloaded Appigo's ToDo on my iPhone. I curreently use Google Calendar on my PC. How do I sync my Google Calendar to Toodledo then to ToDo. All I have found is the iCal option for Mac, nothing for PC.
mcqueene

Posted: Jan 16, 2009
I have Appigo's ToDo and Google Calendar so I do know it's possible. But one thing you need to determine is do you want to sync when connecting to a PC or do you want to do it over the air (OTA)?

I think when I first sync'd up I used iTunes. Seems like I had to play with the settings a bit though. I also want to say I had a sync going with Outlook too but I don't think that was required. Maybe it was and GoogleSync is what made the connection.

For OTA you can look at nuevasync. It's what I'm using. Works well so far.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 17, 2009
You can sync with Google Calendar with the iCal option under "Connections".

You should know that it is only possible to sync with Google Calendar in one direction (Toodledo -> Google). Any changes made in Google calendar will not be able to get to Toodledo because this is not supported with the iCal format.

You can also sync Toodledo with Todo on the iPhone. Just put your account information into the iPhone app, and it should start working.

Hope that helps.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.