ForumsQuestionsWhere is my "Sync" button go?

Where is my "Sync" button go?
Mar

Posted: Sep 08, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
I cannot find the Sync button in either my iPhone Toodledo app or on the website.
The only way I can synchronize is going to Settings on the iPhone app, although I have as "ON" the three Sync options showing in that screen.
Is that the only place? There used to be a Sync button on the left of the first screen of the iPhone app, but it has gone...
Any hints?
Thank you,
Mar.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 09, 2011
The sync button that was on the first screen was moved into settings over a year ago. You must have had an old version of our app :)

To sync manually, tap settings and then tap sync. But, if you have all 3 auto syncing options on, then you will never need to do this since syncing will happen automatically.
Fred_Foote

Posted: Oct 23, 2011
Why does the Sync button dim for a minute or so after you tap it? I like to sync manually (for some reason) but I then have to wait between adding tasks to sync again. It's sort of annoying to have to wait.

Any thoughts as to why this delay has been built in? It's not in Appigo's ToDo.

Do you suggest I change my settings to Snyc on Edit?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 24, 2011
The sync button dims while it is is syncing. You can't sync twice at the same time. What you need to do is wait for the first sync to finish before starting another sync. A better way to do it is to turn on auto-syncing and then it will just happen in the background and you won't need to think about it and micromanage the sync button.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.