ForumsQuestionsSeparate color for Today

Separate color for Today
Folke X

Posted: Sep 18, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Minor thing, but:

It would be easier to see today's tasks if Today had a different color than Tomorrow in the due date column.

The best would be if it had a color of its very own, but if it has to share a color with something else, I would prefer it to share with Overdue rather than with Tomorrow, because both Today and Overdue mean "do immediately" whereas Tomorrow is just an early warning.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 19, 2011
Thanks for the suggestion. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.
nancy.antonelli

Posted: Sep 28, 2011
I just searched under the keyword "color" because I miss the ability to have some color on my list. There are pages and pages of requests for this. Toodledo has now attracted the attention of the pragmatists. I started using Toodledo because it is the application of choice for my business school associates. That being said, this won't be a full product for us until we can customize the look to add color. We know its possible because it was more colorful in the earlier versions! Currently I look at my to do list and am thoroughly uninspired. Since it seems like a rather small thing to keep the pragmatists happy, maybe it should move up on your to do list. Thanks.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.