ForumsQuestionsHow do I display all Tasks that have a Due Time/Date?

How do I display all Tasks that have a Due Time/Date?
jroathmobile

Posted: Sep 19, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
I was hoping that when I selected "Calendar" on the TD navigation list that it would give me a nice list, sorted by date of all date sensitive tasts that we coming up? Any suggestions?

Many thanks

Jules
Salgud

If you go to the Main page, there are a number of built-in views, like "Hotlist", that generally show what you're looking for. You can customize the filters applied for the Hotlist in your Settings. In many cases, this will suffice.

If it doesn't, you can create your own Saved Searches on the Searches page, which is what many of us do most of the time.

For example, you can create a search to find tasks due by today by selecting "New Search" from the list, then adding to the default criteria (|Checked off | No |) another line:

And
| Due Date | is before | tomorrow |

You can then save the Search by clicking on "Save Search" in the upper right of the list and giving it a name.

Maybe that will get you started.

This message was edited Sep 19, 2011.
Folke X

Or just take any view and Sort it by due date - either using the Sort dropdown menu or by clicking the due date column header in grid mode.
jroathmobile

Posted: Sep 20, 2011
Thank you,
The Custom Search worked perfectly. The Checked Off = No did it. Is there a list somewhere of advanced seach filter options like " >tomorrow, < 5 days" etc?

Many thanks again

Jules
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.