ForumsQuestionsProblem with server time/notifications?

Problem with server time/notifications?
PeterW 

Posted: Sep 20, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,

I've noticed some weirdness a few times with notifications recently, i.e. alerts arriving way earlier than they should.

For example, I have a task with an alarm set for 5:00pm today and to fire ~1 min prior. I received the email and text message at 11:56am, about 5 hours earlier than they should have been sent.

I've confirmed that the time-zone in my Toodledo settings is correct. Any idea what's going on?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 21, 2011
Are you using any 3rd party apps with Toodledo? We have had a few reports of some 3rd party apps setting the alarm incorrectly when they sync. We cant control what 3rd party apps do to your account, so you might want to experiment with disabling those apps temporarily and see if that resolves the issue. If it does, please contact that company for assistance with this.
PeterW 

Posted: Sep 21, 2011
Yes, I am still using Appigo Todo on my iPhone and this task was created on the iPhone. Will let Appigo know.
Folke X

Posted: Sep 22, 2011
Possible clue:

I have never reported this, because it is not a really a problem for me. I do not know if it is related to the above, but I also experience a clock related problem in the web interface as follows:

If I mofify a task during the first hour or so after midnight, it does not show up in Searches for Date modified is Today. It does, however, show up in the preconfigured list Main/Recently Modified, and with the correct date.

I have thought that time values maybe are saved in multiple places and are updated inconsistently sometimes, and have left it at that as it has not mattered much to me. I have double-checked my own time zone settings, of course, but that is all.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.