ForumsQuestionsSorting by time, cascading sorts

Sorting by time, cascading sorts
pt

Posted: Apr 16, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
It would be great to have cascading sorts, e.g., by date, then by time due, then by importance -- or various combinations in an order that we could select.

Currently there does not seem to be any sort at all for time due (which might automatically take date into account, e.g, "due first").

This message was edited Apr 16, 2008.
pt

Actually, I found part of the answer myself. Clicking on the heading, "Time" sorts both date and time (it's not in the actual "sort" option).

I guess it would be good to further sort by importance if two things might be due at the same time, but the manual workaround would be to change the time of the less important task to a slightly later time.

This is an edit to this post: I just found that the list won't stay sorted this way -- not even long enough to print out the booklet. How inconvenient!

This message was edited Apr 16, 2008.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
This is something that we are calling "Multisort" and we are currently working on it. Right now, Toodledo will automatically sort by due-date and priority as secondary and tertiary criteria for whatever you pick for the first criteria, but we will allow this to be selectable in the future.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.