ForumsQuestionsSaved Search Sorting Requests

Saved Search Sorting Requests
dannyw0011

Posted: Sep 29, 2011
Score: 1 Reference
After much thought and design (thank goodness for MindManager), I am finally getting Toodledo set up as a "mostly GTD" system that meets my needs.

Toodledo's customizability is robust compared to other systems. And the Saved Searches, once properly set up, are where I spend most of my time. Great care needs to be taken in setting up proper filters. As I was designing the filters I use, I thought it might be helpful if users posted their filter designs, explaining the results they produce. It would probably help others who might be setting up their systems, as well as be a way to let others check for errors. Your thoughts?

But the main reason for this post is to address two frustrations I have when navigating my saved searches. And I know these have been requeted before, but their absence creates a hardship.

- I request that sort criteria be saved for each individual saved search.

- I request a fourth sort level.

I'm not certain how difficult these would be to implement, but at least for me, they would lower the "frustration level."
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 29, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Thanks for the suggestions. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but these are on our to-do list.
JamesD_3

Posted: Sep 30, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
+1
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.