ForumsQuestionsNavigation panel width?

Navigation panel width?
bigbytetech

Posted: Oct 11, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
I am finding that my saved searches are getting cut off and this is frustrating as some of my saved searches are similar in name thus making it impossible to tell the difference between them at a glance. I have to hold the mouse over the name to see the tooltip.

The would be solved if I could view my saved searches in a different view or if I could simply re-size the navigation bar. Is this possible? Am I missing something?
This is important to me as it is the saved searches that I need access to the most.

P.S. would love to see saved searches in the Firefox Toodledo sidebar. This would actually make it useful for me.
Salgud

Posted: Oct 11, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Since, at this time, there is no feature to adjust the size of the Navigation panel, might I suggest you consider adopting your system to the tool? E.g., I avoid having long Search names for exactly this reason. I have a Saved Search which, spelled out, would be "Work - Due/Overdue Today". Since it won't fit in the panel, I've named it "W-D/O Today", which fits just fine and is still obvious what it is.

Hope this helps.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.