ForumsQuestionsPrinting Individual Tasks

Printing Individual Tasks
gandalf224

Posted: Jan 25, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I frequently have lengthy notes attached to Phone Call tasks. Also, since I'm frequently on the road, I have many conversations away from my laptop.

It would be very helpful to be able to print a single task including the notes that I could drop in my brief case.

Also, being able to print a task and all subs would be very nice.

I've poked around a fair bit and I haven't been able find that functionality, even in the Firefox printing functionality. Probably just being able to "Print Selection" would work.

Thanks for listening to my rambling!

Warren
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 25, 2009
Thanks for the suggestion.
Bob Sumner

Posted: Mar 16, 2009
I'd like to second the suggestion of gandalf224. Printing an individual task would be extremely useful. Here's the case in point:

I've created a task "Schedule meetings" with a text note detailing the meetings that I need to schedule for an upcoming work trip. Today I'm going to lunch with a colleague to discuss these meetings. It would be extremely useful if I could easily print this to-do item, together with its notes.

A one-click print solution (or pdf-formatted export) would be great!

Thanks!!
Bob
Michael

Posted: Mar 21, 2009
I second the suggestion as well. I use Todo to dispatch work orders to associates and having a quick printed copy would be very helpful.

Thanks,
Mike
tony

Posted: Apr 30, 2009
I too have a need for this.

As a work around I use the Star button. As I do not use the Star for anything else I can simply "Star" the task I want to print, then list the "stars" and print those. That way I can print a single task if I need to.
jpropper

Posted: Aug 18, 2009
I also have a need for this option.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.