ForumsQuestionsA Bug and a request

A Bug and a request
simon

Posted: Nov 02, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
First the bug:
Click Due Date to bring up the date picker and the calendar to the left shows a highlight on today's date 2nd Nov. But the Quick Dates to the right shows Tues Nov 1 (Today)

Second the request:
There are some tasks I want to show in my diary and some I don't. With Toodledo it's all or nothing. I'd like to choose if I want it to show.

Simon
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 02, 2011
1) Make sure that your timezone is set correctly in your account settings. Also, if you leave the web browser open over night, it will still think that it is yesterday, so you just need to reload the page once each morning.

2) Im not sure what you mean by "Diary". You can use tag and context filters to hide tasks. Will that work?
simon

Posted: Nov 03, 2011
1) Thanks, that fixed it. Need to refresh the page each morning.

2) Sorry, I wasn't clear. I'm talking about iCal sync (in my case with Google). The only tasks I want to show up are the ones with specific times but all the tasks with dates and no times fill the 'all day event' space. On the iPhone that often takes up most of the screen.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 03, 2011
You can try subscribing to the "events only" calendar which will omit tasks without a date
simon

Posted: Nov 07, 2011
Huh, I thought I knew most of TD's tricks but there's a new one. That's exactly what I need, thanks.
simon

Posted: Nov 08, 2011
Actually no, that's not what I meant. I would like only tasks that have specific times to show up in my calendar, not just dates. So, if I have to do something next Tuesday I don't want to see it. But if I have to do it next Tuesday at 11:00 then I do want to see it. And, unless I'm mistaken, that's not currently possible.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 09, 2011
Correct, this is not currently possible.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.