ForumsQuestionsTabbing to fields in the date popup

Tabbing to fields in the date popup
PeterW 

Posted: Nov 14, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,

I always use the keyboard when entering new tasks, so I tab from field to field. When I get to the due date field, I can tab within the popup but there is a problem.

Starting at the modifier field, I can tab to the date field and then to the due time field. So far so good.

However the next press of the tab key takes me out of the date popup. I am unable to tab to the Alarm checkbox field or the no. of minutes field. So I have to take my hands off the keyboard and click in those fields with the mouse.

Could these two fields be added to the tab order so I don't have stop using the keyboard and grab the mouse? For those tasks where I don't need to set an alarm, it's easy just to tab through quickly.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 14, 2011
Thanks for the suggestion. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.
PeterW 

Posted: Nov 15, 2011
Thanks.

One other thing while you are looking at this...

When adding a new task and I tab to the 'Save' button, it's not very obvious that the button is highlighted (i.e. has focus). It appears that that the highlight is the same orange colour as the button itself, so it just makes the edge of the button get thicker by a pixel.

It would be great if the highlight on the button was a different colour so you could see it had focus. Possible?

BTW, using Chrome on Win7.

This message was edited Nov 15, 2011.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.