ForumsQuestionsColumns

Columns
LGS

Posted: Dec 07, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
I know this is silly, but I am a newbie. I am trying to set up my Default List View exactly how I want it (I will be spending a lot of time with it!)

In Grid Format I am only using columns for Check Box, Star, Due Date, Task, Priority, Note and Trash Can. Most of these are, by nature, narrow columns.

I want to have the majority of the screen for the Task Column, so i can read more of the text of each Task.

I understand how to resize the columns and have tried to set it up to my liking, but every time I drag the column sizer to the right and then refresh the page it dosen't take the right of the Task Column far enough to the right, leaving a ton of useless white space where the rest of the cutoff Task could be displayed.

Anyone encounter this and have a suggestion? Or is there just a limit to how wide a column could be?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
There is a maximum width for any single column. You must be hitting the maximum width, so it is resetting it to the max size.
LGS

In a near future update is there any way to take the max width out? For those of us that only use a few of the columns would love to be able to customize as works best for us. That has to be an easy fix, right? Thanks!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 08, 2011
Its not that easy. There was a reason why we had a max width. I don't remember why right now, but its in my notes somewhere. I'll put it on our to-do list.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.