ForumsQuestionsHow-To Guide

How-To Guide
kimstark64

Posted: Jan 04, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
I am searching for a complete reference guide for Toodledo. Any online to-do guide?
Richard_

Toodledo is very flexible so I do not think there can be a definite reference. It can only be "this is how I do it".
https://www.toodledo.com/info/gtd.php
https://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php

//Edit and of course it has to integrate in your tools.
For example I use Pocket informant which shows tasks that are in no Folder as "inbox" so I have only one folder: "filed". Others use the folders as Projects or sorting-mechanism "Family, work"...

This message was edited Jan 04, 2012.
Salgud

@Kim

A series of online tutorials would be a great addition and help noobies greatly. They have considered doing this, but, AFAIK, haven't actually done anything. I know they'd like to, but it would take some developer time I imagine, and they want to put the developer's efforts on upgrading the software itself. There were, the last time they mentioned it, over 1600 items on "the list".

I have some experience with doing this, and have offered my services when they decide to move ahead.

The tutorials would have to be generic, demonstrating mostly standard ways of using TD, but giving the users an idea of how to apply the many features. It would be up to the user to decide how to apply them in her scenario.

This message was edited Jan 04, 2012.
vickysouthwick

Posted: Jan 05, 2012
This tool would be a lot better if there were an online user manual. You'd think that with having purchased a pro subscription, there would be a better, more complete explanation. The FAQ's search doesn't yield any results and is not complete.
To make this a more competitive product, a user guide is needed.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.