ForumsQuestionsMarking tasks as complete from within Calendar on iPhone

Marking tasks as complete from within Calendar on iPhone
Heathy65

Posted: Jan 23, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
I'm using the calendar subscription feature to publish my Toodledo tasks to my iPhone so they are visible in Calendar (and also the excellent Week Cal app that I use).

This is an extremely useful feature and I love it although I'd like to suggest an improvement.

What I typically do is see a task in Week Cal on my iPhone that I've forgotten to do/close and then make use of the URL link within that task to mark the task as done.

Unfortunately that URL link (obviously) spawns Safari and the web version of Toodledo (even though I have the Toodledo app installed on my iPhone). The biggest pain with this is that the Toodledo website is not optimised for mobile use so I then have to click on an extremely small tick box to mark the task as complete.

Would it be possible to rework those links to refer to a page which just contains a simple dialogue to enable the task details to be seen and the task marked as closed if desired?

Better still (but perhaps more difficult) could you guys get together with the Week Cal devs and enable their app to (somehow) link to your app in someway?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 23, 2012
Thanks for the feedback. We will look into the possibility of making the url smart enough to know if you are on a mobile device or not.
Heathy65

Posted: Jan 27, 2012
Thanks, it's appreciated.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.