ForumsQuestionsWhy can't I access my ToodleDo tasks on Mac Outlook?

Why can't I access my ToodleDo tasks on Mac Outlook?
Tananis

Posted: Jan 24, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
This may seem a silly question --- however --- I had my ToodleDo syncing quite easily and well with my Mac iCal via an exchange server. I switched over to Mac Outlook (using the same exchange server) because of some bugs that were driving me crazy with iCal recently --- and now, I can't bring in my ToodleDo tasks without an additional third party deal? I don't get it?? I already use ToDo with my iPad --- and the iCal sync with the embedded website url was great. Why not with Outlook (Mac)?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 24, 2012
We have not yet built Mac Outlook syncing, although this is something that we would like to have in the future. Sorry.
Tananis

Posted: Jan 25, 2012
I encourage you to do so --- I adore ToodleDo and use it exclusively and across numerous platforms (iPhone, iPad, laptop, desktop). Recent craziness in iCal (new events are not recording correctly and end up causing havoc for folks who rely on the calendar as scheduling software) has forced many of us to abandon iCal and move to Outlook. The more i am using Outlook, the more I am liking its abilities to organize and categorize. Seems this would be challenging for ToodleDo but very much in line with the organization theme. I would happily pay for the ability to integrate and integrate well.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.