Unread posts

Announcement

Forums > Questions

iOS App - Option to hide sub-tasks from displaying at top-level

AuthorMessage
ChristianDiscer

Posted: Jan 30, 2012
Score: 0

Note: This request was placed through the ticket system. I'm posting it here to see if others would like this too. this pertains to toodledo's iOS app only - the web interface handles sub-tasks okay.

I would like the option to display sub-tasks only under the primary (parent) task. In other words - the option to NOT display sub-tasks with top-level tasks.

(preferred) One option is to handle sub-tasks the same way the website does, optionally indented and/or toggled hidden/unhidden

Another option is to hide sub-tasks at the top level. Only being visible through the parent task's "task details" screen.
Jake

Toodledo Admin
Score: 1

Hiding subtasks at the top level is already possible. Click on the "Hidden Tasks" link in the toolbar above the list and choose "Subtasks Hidden".

Indenting in the list is a planned update.
ChristianDiscer

Score: 0

OH! I totally missed the ability to tap "hidden tasks" for this setting, thinking it would have been under "Settings."

Tapping the "hidden tasks" link also shows other handy options - EXCELLENT! Thank you.
You cannot reply yet

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.

Toodledo Forums > Questions

Contact Us | Blog | API | Jobs | Press | Documentation | Forums Privacy | Terms | Copyright © 2004-2014