ForumsQuestionsautomatically removing completed recurring task

automatically removing completed recurring task
shawmutt

Posted: Feb 06, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
I set up multiple recurring tasks, and it seems to work fine. However, when I click complete it opens up a new task right below it. I could exit out and go back into the program, and it files it correctly, but is there a setting to do this automatically?

In addition, I'd like for the checked items to come off the list, is there a setting for this?
Folke X

1. refresh the screen (browser)
2. hide completed items (TD filter)
Jake

Toodledo Founder
A repeated task will appear below the task you just checked off on the iPhone and mobile website. This is for convenience so you can make any adjustments to the next version that you may want. Refresh the list to make it sort into its proper place.
Alister Cruickshanks

Thank you, but is is not really what I meant.

What I wanted is to hide all future tasks even if they are due tomorrow (I.e. the task start date is set in the future). On your full website you can choose the hide future task filter and it will hide tasks set anytime in the future, but...

Applying the "hide future task" filter on the Mobile website and app still shows tasks due to start in 30 days?

On the full website is works fantastic

Many thanks
Alister
Alister Cruickshanks

I am not sure if this makes a difference but I set BOTH the start and due date for my reoccuring regular tasks the same as each other.

So for example, Friday I need to do a backup and so both the start and due dates are set to Friday and the task reoccurs

On the full website it does not show this task until Friday when the future tasks filter is applied

But, on the app when the future task filter is applied it shows it

Hope that makes sense
Alister
Alister Cruickshanks

REALLY SORRY I clicked on the wrong topic and thought the reply from admin was referring to my question.....sorry can admin please move or delete them as the are not for this topic.
Thanks
Alister
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.