ForumsQuestionsie 9.08 issue Status display

ie 9.08 issue Status display
greginfla_

Posted: Mar 14, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Is anyone else experiencing toodledo browsers nothing fitting in the screen once you click on the view by status link?
Salgud

I don't know what "nothing fitting in the screen" means, but I'm seeing my normal view.
greginfla_

Sorry about that....... there is a correction to my detail. When I open TD, the window is aligned left (scroll bar left). The left column menu choices are visible.

And I can click on any link in the left column menu links and the window stays aligned left, except when I click on status.

When I click on the status link, the screen aligns right and the left column menu is not visible. I have to grabbed the scroll bar and move it left.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
I don't quite understand what you are describing, and I don't see anything unusual when I do it. Can you attach a screenshot to a support ticket so that we can see what is happening?
Salgud

Posted by greginfla:
Sorry about that....... there is a correction to my detail. When I open TD, the window is aligned left (scroll bar left). The left column menu choices are visible.

And I can click on any link in the left column menu links and the window stays aligned left, except when I click on status.

When I click on the status link, the screen aligns right and the left column menu is not visible. I have to grabbed the scroll bar and move it left.

Ok. What that means is that you have too many fields activated for all of them to show in the screen width you have. You have a couple of choices.

First, is your browser in full screen mode? If not, try that.

You can deactivate some TD fields if you aren't using them.

You can change the column widths in TD and squeeze some down to show more of them simultaneously. Whether you can do enough of this to solve your problem, only you can tell.

You can increase your screen resolution and reduce the size of everything on your screen so your browser can show more of TD at the same time. Of course, depending on how big of a screen you have and how good your eyesight is, this may or may not work for you.

That's all I can think of. Maybe others will have some other ideas to add.
PeterW 

...or switch to multi line mode where you just see two fields and can therefore make the browser window much smaller.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.