ForumsQuestionsDaily reoccuring task

Daily reoccuring task
Damian_S

Posted: Mar 27, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Hello all,

There's something that I need to make sure I do every day. I've set up a task that repeats every day, but the problem is that I'm also told about the task for the following day, when I'm not in that day yet.

I can't find a way around this.

I want to be told about the task once per day. I don't want to be told about the task for tomorrow until tomorrow.

can this be set up? I feel like I've tried everything.

Thanks
Damian
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Can you please explain what "being told" about a task means? Do you mean that tomorrows task is appearing on your to-do list, or are you getting alarms for it, or something else?
mco

Posted by Damian_S:
Hello all,

There's something that I need to make sure I do every day. I've set up a task that repeats every day, but the problem is that I'm also told about the task for the following day, when I'm not in that day yet.

I can't find a way around this.

I want to be told about the task once per day. I don't want to be told about the task for tomorrow until tomorrow.

can this be set up? I feel like I've tried everything.

Thanks
Damian

Have you enabled the 'start date' field? Do that, make a repeating task with start and due date for tomorrow, hide future tasks. That should do it.
Damian_S

I'm sure I've tried setting a start date and time. My memory is that it works fine for the first one, but after that, the reoccurring tasks don't have a start date and time so they show up in my lists.

To clarify, I'm not talking about reminders, just them showing up in my lists.

I'll try it again.
Folke X

I don't think you need a start date to make it work. I never had a start date, and it worked just fine all the same. Must be something else.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.