ForumsQuestionsPush back all tasks by two days

Push back all tasks by two days
jonathanl_1311071627

Posted: Apr 16, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Is it possible I can push back all tasks by a couple of days.

I've got a really urgent task to do but all the recurring date based tasks are clogging up my list.

It would make things a lot easier if I could push all these back by two days in order to finish my urgent task.

I don't want to have to go through the whole list today and possibility again if I haven't finished my urgent task.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
You could use the multi-edit tool on the search page to do this.
Salgud

The multi-edit tool will only work on tasks that have the same due date that you wish to postpone to the same new due date. You can search for all tasks due today, and multi-edit their due dates to Wed. But there is no way at this time to select a bunch of tasks with different due dates and postpone them all by 2 days.
PeterW 

You might also want to consider not putting a due date on all of your tasks unless they're really due on that day. For example you could use the star to put these tasks onto the hotlist and then not have to keep rolling them forward.
cabbage

Sounds like you got really busy all of a sudden, but only for a couple of days. Maybe you don't have time to mess around with settings just now. How about using the multi edit feature to give all these tasks a marker tag? You can then use the filters to hide them from view and sort out the mess when your schedule frees up.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.