ForumsQuestionsEnable custom sort order to be saved with saved searches

Enable custom sort order to be saved with saved searches
jjarosz

Posted: Apr 20, 2012
Score: 1 Reference
I'd also like to request that unique sort orders be able to be saved along with a saved search.

I love ToodleDo, but my task lists are long enough that not having a custom search order is killing me--because as soon as I set the order the way I need it, I go to a different list and have to change that list's sort order to the right way to view tasks in it. And as soon as I do that, I've obliterated the first list's configuration. It's just a real headache when all I really want to do is view my tasks in a certain standard way each time so that I can find the tasks that need to get done.

Also, I see this has been requested before. Maybe the priority of making this available to web users can be bumped up a notch? http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/10256/-50664/different-sort-for-each-custom-search.html#end
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 20, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Thanks for the suggestion. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.
jeremie.bergeron

Posted: Oct 04, 2012
Score: 1 Reference
I would definitely also love to have this feature. I have several different custom searches, which would be much more efficient if they could include custom sorts. As it is right now I night to change the sort manually every time I switch to a different search.

Please put this high up there on the to-do list for implementation. This is the only Toodledo feature that is bothering me which might make me look somewhere else because of the time I spend having to switch the sort order. Otherwise I am loving Toodledo!

RepublicOfSteve

Posted: Jan 16, 2013
+ 1 for me for this as well...

This would be two less clicks i need to do every time i change to a different saved search
Salgud

Posted: Jan 16, 2013
I agree, and would also like filter settings preserved as well. In other words, be able to duplicate the Saved Search just as I last left it.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.