ForumsQuestionssorting by due time on smartphones

sorting by due time on smartphones
louise_1297540325

Posted: Apr 25, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
I am considering getting a smartphone (my first) and I am an avid Toodledo user. One of the most important ways for me to sort tasks is not only by due date but by due time. That feature tells me which tasks are most important for me on any given day. I want to make sure I buy a smartphone that allows me to see that in the mobile version of Toodledo.

I've been looking at the Slim version and the iPhone app. I do see sorting by priority and due dates. But it looks like there isn't any way to sort by *time*. Am I wrong?

I understand that Toodledo works differently on different mobile phone OS's (I'm a real novice with smartphone technology so simple explantions, please!). Toodledo and this sort feature are so important to me, I want to make sure I don't buy a smartphone that won't work well with Toodledo.

Please advise!
louise_1297540325

I also regularly use the alarms with this feature, so that's important to me as well.
Salgud

ToodleDo "works differently" on different platforms because the only native smartphone app is the iPhone app. If you're on Android or WinMo you either have to use the slim version or a third party app for that platform. The various third party apps that sync with TD each sync with only certain TD features. So, for example, one might sync the Status field but not Location, and another the other way around. Even the native iPhone app doesn't yet sync with all of the web-based TD, like Length or Timer. So any smartphone app is a compromise.

That said, the iPhone app does have the ability to sort by Due Date/Due Time, I just checked it.
louise_1297540325

Is there a screenshot anywhere, so I can see that?
Salgud

I'm afraid you'll just have to take my word for it. :)
Jake

Toodledo Founder
The iPhone app can sort by due-date and due-time. So can our new mobile website http://m.toodledo.com
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.