ForumsQuestionsCopying Tasks

Copying Tasks
dianaflyer

Posted: Feb 20, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I work with about 15 to 30 cases at a time and they all have the same requirements as far as what tasks are assigned regularly. For. example they all require that I contact police, request reports, medical and then follow up with a committee staffing. I'd like to be able to make a blank task that I then copy over to each case as I get it and update the information. Right now I have to create the list in Todo then I have to create each item .. with the 30 cases that I carry right not means I spend a great deal of time duplicating these lists which is frustrating but I like the visual reminder of what is needed on what date by whom as I have to assign out some duties such as my tech gets the reports but not unless I remember to request them etc.

Is there a way to copy the task to multiple lists in Toodledo? I hope there is! Thanks, Diana
ryssalee

Posted: Feb 20, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
There's not currently a "duplicate task or folder" feature that I know of.

But there is a workaround:
http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/1008/-4593/repeating-folders.html

Basically you would make a CSV file with all those standard tasks in it as a template and keep the file on your hard drive. Then every time you start a new case, you would just import that template, and then change the folder name and any case-specific info.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.