ForumsQuestionsIs there a way to have all the feature of the website but offlin

Is there a way to have all the feature of the website but offlin
Long Vu

Posted: May 02, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Is there a way to have all the feature of the website but offline, on my PC? And sync back online once connection is restored.

Use-case: What happen in case of no internet access? Travel, working on customer site with no internet, in the underground subway, ...
PeterW 

Posted: May 02, 2012
Try: http://m.toodledo.com

Data is stored offline.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 03, 2012
Also, there are a number of 3rd party apps that work offline and sync. You can find them in our Tools section.
cjb_1336089860

<<<Try: http://m.toodledo.com. Data is stored offline.>>>

Is there a way to sync this site with the online version?
cjb_1336089860

<<>>

Sorry, I see now that it does it automatically. I hadn't hit "reload" so didn't see that. I apologize for asking something I should have figured out myself.
Long Vu

Posted: May 05, 2012
I've tried m.toodledo.com, but first I have to be online to login ! So if I happen to forget to login before disconnecting from the internet, I can not login anymore while staying offline.

I want to be able to do Everything offline. And then once a connection is restored, it should quietly sync up.

Do you plan to make an offline native client soon? Cross-platform (Windows, Mac, Linux) would be a big bonus !
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 05, 2012
Yes, you have to be online once to login, but you can then go offline and use m.toodledo.com as much as you want and it will sync up when you come online again.

If you want a native application, there are a number of 3rd party solutions that will work in our Tools section.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.