ForumsQuestionsViewing contexts on iPad vs. online

Viewing contexts on iPad vs. online
Jessica_

Posted: May 11, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
I like how online, you can choose in a non-mutually-exclusive way which contexts you see. For example, I can choose "Work" and "No context" and see one list encompassing both of those, while "Home" tasks remain invisible.

Is there a way to do this on the iPad that I'm missing? It appears there that you can only see one context at a time.
Purveyor

Posted: May 11, 2012
There's a Help topic for that.

How do I filter and sort tasks on iOS?
Tap on the spot above your list where it says "Hidden Tasks..." This will open the filter settings and allow you to hide or reveal certain tasks. For example, you could choose to hide completed tasks.
This where you can choose which Contexts to display.
Jessica_

Posted: May 12, 2012
Yes, I see that, but I'm saying that I like how online you can choose multiple contexts to see in one list simultaneously. As I said above, "For example, [online] I can choose "Work" and "No context" and see one list encompassing both of those, while "Home" tasks remain invisible."
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 13, 2012
You can do the same thing on the iPad. Tap on the "hidden tasks" button to bring up the filters and then check off the contexts that you want to view.
Jessica_

Posted: May 14, 2012
Ah, now I see! My apologies, Purveyor, for misreading your quotation. I had somehow read it as "click above 'Hidden Tasks'" (i.e., the Tasks button -which does get you to the ability to single-select contexts). But, duh, I needed to click ON "Hidden Tasks". Thanks.
BrendaMillerM

Posted: Oct 09, 2012
I see,too.It's a good way.Thanks.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.