ForumsQuestionsTracking Days to Complete Tasks

Tracking Days to Complete Tasks
allan_1310296117

Posted: May 19, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
It would be very helpful if I could see and record the # of days it takes to complete a series of tasks. I know the day you enter a task is shown, but is there a more automated way to track # of days to complete a task. Some kind of report if possible.
Purveyor

Take a look at this graph: http://www.toodledo.com/tools/stats/completion.php

It says "This graph shows how long it takes for you to complete a task once it has been added to your to-do list", but what it actually shows is the number of tasks that were completed in a particular number of days after being added.

Even though the graph is based on the number of days to complete each task, Toodledo does not provide a way of displaying the number of days for each task. Seems like it would be useful to view this information.

Also, it would be nice to filter by Folder, Context, etc., in the same way that this is done in the Pie Chart, Bubble Chart, and Line Graph. Even better to display the time to complete a parent task, based on how long it takes to complete all the subtasks, but that's a "Pie in the Sky" chart ...
Jake

Toodledo Founder
You can view the completion date and the date added, but we don't currently have a way to view the computed age of the task, except for the graph listed above. Its a good idea. I'll put it on our todo list.

This message was edited May 19, 2012.
1973westgray

As a home builder I assign tasks to my project managers on Toodledo and would like to track how long it takes for them to complete the tasks.

www.aedwards.com

Allan
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.