ForumsQuestionsTag "Page not found"

Tag "Page not found"
tjjr2112

Posted: May 24, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
I recently came back to Toodledo after being away for a while. I'm using 2Do on an Android which doesn't handle Contexts well so I'm making use of tags to get what I want.

I've had a problem come up in the last week or so when I'm in the TD web app. When I select the "tag" view, I get a 404 Error - page not found. The app then locks up, even though it says to click on the logo to restore, I have to close the browser and restart TD again. Sometimes the tag view will then work, other times not.

I'm not losing data and syncing to 2Do on my phone works fine. I just don't want to have to restart the app multiple times a day. BTW, I jump to different views regularly and the only one that has given me a problem is the tag view.

Thanks in advance for any help!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
I do not know what could cause this. Can you please take a screen snapshot and attach it to a support ticket so that we can investigate.
tjjr2112

UPDATE

I tried to get a print screen but it comes up blank. The language is:

"Error 404 - Page not found"
"The page you have requested (/tasks/0) does not exist"

But, I figured out what causes it; and it affects all view choices. If I click on the view word (i.e. tag, folders, etc.) everything works fine. If I click on the little icon next to the word, I get the error every time for every view.

I think I only encountered it with the tag because the word is so short I would sometimes miss. Seems this would be fixable but at least I know how to avoid the problem now.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
That is strange. I was not able to reproduce this issue. Which web browser are you using?

Can you please confirm something. You click on "Tag" and it works. You move your mouse 10 pixels to the left and click on the icon for tag and it doesnt work. Is that right?
tjjr2112

"Can you please confirm something. You click on "Tag" and it works. You move your mouse 10 pixels to the left and click on the icon for tag and it doesnt work. Is that right?"

That is correct.

I'm using IE 8.0.76 on a Win7 computer. When I get home, I'll try to replicate it on two other computers; I have IE 8 and IE 9 on different computers. Maybe the problem is limited to this hardware/browser combo.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
I was able to reproduce the problem in IE. Now that I can make it happen, I can fix it.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.