ForumsQuestionsEmail Hotlist

Email Hotlist
radical

Posted: Feb 25, 2009
Score: 1 Reference
This is probably more of a feature request than a question, but just in case...

Is there a way to set up email so email hotlist obeys filter rules? In particular, I would like my emailed hotlist to not show future tasks, which is how I usually view the site.

Also... it would be extremely cool if I could get an SMS message whenever a task goes from future to current. In other words, if a task or two has a start date of 2/25 then at some time chosen in account settings (I'd set mine at 8:00am) I would get an SMS or email stating that the task had commenced.

Thanks
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 25, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
You are right that this isn't possible yet. Thanks for the suggestions.
jparrot99

Posted: Mar 31, 2009
This is just what I was about ask: my emailed hotlist is full of tasks that are not current, that have start dates in the future.

It is really important to me that I have an offline list on my phone of current tasks. Since I have an S60 (Nokia) phone, this is my only way of doing it.

But with emailed list list full of irrelevant future tasks, it doesn't help me much.

Please look at doing this, or if you have any other ideas of ANY other way I can have my TO DO list on my phone, offline.

Jose
radical

Posted: Sep 19, 2009
Just thought I would ask again whether we could have this feature. Getting my hotlist mailed to me daily with future tasks suppressed would be totally fantastic. Extra credit for recognizing when there are no such tasks and not sending -- but I'd be happy either way.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.