ForumsQuestionsStart/End Dates

Start/End Dates
scottnwdw

Posted: Feb 25, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Maybe I am missing something, maybe I am not. I see that Toodledo has a start and end time for the tasks. I would like to see, especially on the iPhone app, on the task list all tasks that have "started" and all tasks that are due or overdue. In other words if a task had a start date of yesterday, and a due date of three days from today it would show on the task list for today. Although technically not due in three days, it is a task that needs my attention. Once I check the task as complete it doesn't need to appear again.

Is there a settimng where this can be done?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
It sounds like what you want is a tab or section for tasks that have started, but are not yet due. Thats a good idea. Thanks
scottnwdw

Not necessarily a tab or section. Just that the task appear on the task list on the START date and stay on the task list until it is overdue or completed.

That way when I look at my tasks for today the task is there, even though it really may not be due for a few days, but it is a task that needs my attention today. It is started, but not yet due.

the way things are currently, the start date really has no meaning.

This message was edited Feb 25, 2009.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.