ForumsQuestionsToodldo web page and Google don't match

Toodldo web page and Google don't match
bartlett.jason

Posted: Feb 27, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I've been using Toodledo for a couple of weeks now and it has been great until yesterday.

What I see on the Toodledo web page is no longer matching what is shown in the iGoogle app or Google calender gadget. I get the same results in iGoogle and the GCal Gadget - so I'll just call them "Google" to save keystrokes.

My webpage Hotlist has 17 items, the Google listing is zero (0).

When I click on the "Due Dates >" filter it shows zero (0) items for Overdue, but when I click on that line it side scrolls and shows me all 8 over due items. Every date range shows zero except for "No Due-dates" and "Any Due-date" even though there are tasks due in mot date ranges.

Yesterday I added four or five tasks using the Add Multiple Tasks option - these tasks went into the system in duplicate (two of each) after I deleted the duplicates I notice the above problem.

Is there any way to refresh, re-sync, or re-index or whatever is required to get the web page and Google apps back in sync?

One last question - I had tried unsubscribing and re-adding the Google gadget for the calendar, whenever I add the Toodledo Google gadget it gets set with a time zone of GMT-8 PST, even though my account settings are GMT-5 EST, any way to chnage this setting?

If this should be sent to support rather than this forum I will delete this topic.

Thanks,

Jason...
ryssalee

Posted: Feb 27, 2009
I'm getting the same behavior and it's stemming from the slim client. Anything that accessed the slim client is showing 0 items on my Hotlist - even though the full web view and the basic html view display it properly (full of items). Every other view seems to work fine in the slim client but I didn't do too much testing.

Just noticed this today, not sure how long it's been going on.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 02, 2009
We just fixes this hotlist (0) bug. Please let us know if that solves it for you.
bartlett.jason

Posted: Mar 02, 2009
Yes!

Works OK in GCal, iGoogle and the Firefox sidebar now.

Thanks for the quick response.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.