ForumsQuestionsHaving trouble due to 'script running' message

Having trouble due to 'script running' message
astanton6

Posted: Jul 17, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Hi, I really love Toodledo and the third-party app, GTD.

However, the last few weeks, when I've tried to open Toodledo, I'm getting the following message and then things just lock up, often to the point that I have to close down the browser and give up on using Toodledo -

"Stop running this script? A script on this page is causing Internet Explorer to run slowly. If it continues to run, your computer might become unresponsive."

When this happens, it seems to just grind down to a near-halt even if I attempt to either hit the little x in the upper right hand corner, or tell it to stop running the script (by hitting 'yes').

This btw has been happening on my work as well as 2 home computers with Windows XP home/prof'l and I think Internet Explorer 8 on for all of them.

Can someone tip me off, hopefully in Human Speak? I was really really cruisin' along when I had both the online and app working together. Now I'm back to scribbling on paper notes when I don't have my tablet with me (w/ the app) and ... it's hard.

Thank you in advance for any help -- Arlene
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 17, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Please try using a different web browser, like Chrome and see if that helps. It could be one of your browser plugins that is causing the problem.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.