ForumsQuestionsFolder and Sub Tasks

Folder and Sub Tasks
jamie

Posted: Mar 02, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Hello;

I have been using Todo by Appigo with Toodledo. I also have Toodledo for my Ipod. I am currently trying the Pro subscription on Toodledo.

I am wondering if I am understanding the sub-tasks correctly or if there is an easier way to manage them.

On the Ipod in Toodledo I do the following to access or create a sub task:
1: Click Folders on main screen
2: Click Name of Folder (Example: Shopping)
3: Click Name of Task I want (Example: Walmart)
4: Now at the bottom of the Screen, Click Sub tasts
5: Now I can access or create the sub tasks.

This seems like a very lengthy process to access and create sub tasks.

Currently, the way I am primarily using Toodledo is a lot of my folders are setup as what should be sub folders (sub tasks) and it is a very long list. For example: My folder list looks like: Walmart, Sams Club, Kitchen Remodel Project, to do some day, etc.

Is there any easier way to access the sub tasks or a easier way to setup my lists?

I don't care if I have to pay for it, or even if it is expensive, I just want it to be easy to use and convenient.

Thanks very much,
Jamie
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 02, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
On the iPhone, you can have it both ways depending on your filters. If you have the filter set to nest subtasks, then they will be inside the task and you will find them in the way that you have described. If you choose to flatten subtasks, then they will be squished down and viewed in-line with your regular tasks.

Hope that helps.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.