ForumsQuestionsIt's not me!

It's not me!
Salgud

Posted: Aug 07, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
I thought I was going crazy the first time this happened, but it's happening again this morning. When I try to scroll down in a view that is longer than what fits on the screen, it scrolls back up automatically! It scrolls down while I'm scrolling, but as soon as I stop scrolling down, it scrolls back up to the top! Weird.

I'm using FF 14.0.1 on Windoze XP SP3. I think I'll close and restart FF after I post this and see if it helps.

Edit: Didn't have to restart FF, when I went back to my Tasks view from the forum, the problem was gone. For now.

This message was edited Aug 07, 2012.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 08, 2012
We have not experienced this before. It sounds like a plugin in FF may have caused this. If it happens again, please let us know.
Salgud

Posted: Aug 08, 2012
I checked out my FF plugins. They installed Office 10 on our machines this weekend, and it installed about 6 plugins, so I disable most of them, at least the ones I didn't think I would need. Are there any you'd recommend I leave active besides the Media Player ones?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 10, 2012
I do not know which plugin could cause this. My advice is to disable all of them and see if that fixes the problem. Then re-enable them one by one.
Salgud

I can't just say "Thanks" anymore so I have to write this long drawn-out sentence to say "Thanks" so that the forum will accept it and not hassle me by telling me my reply is too short. I sure hope this is long enough! ;)
Purveyor

OK ;)

This message was edited Aug 10, 2012.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.