ForumsQuestionsWebsite hanging

Website hanging
bradisaac

Posted: Jul 24, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I am having this issue on my home laptop. It used to be very quick. But now it's freezing.

Originally, I had the issue on my work machine. I uninstalled FF and deleted the folder from Program files. After reinstalling FF. Toodledo started blazing along fast again.

What I'm wondering is if it might be a corrupt cookie or something because I've deleted the cache but it's still uber slow on my laptop.

If you can think of anything, please let me know. I don't want to have to start from scratch setting up FF again.

THanks
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Can you please describe what sort of "freezing" is happening. And what version of Firefox you have. And any other details that you think might be pertinent.

Thanks
Anders

You might also want to try disabling your addons. If that speeds things up, you may have an addon interferring.
catwomandvm

Posted: Sep 06, 2009
I have had a problem with Windows Vista running the latest version of Firefox and with my XP laptop running latest firefox.

When sorting by due date - the entire computer freezes and is unresponsive in vista.

I can force quit the XP usually.

I have found that it is so slow in a browser that I just use it on my phone or use outlook tasks and sync - it is useless - especially when viewing a large amount of tasks (when you have 9 or so, no problem!)
Anders

Posted: Sep 06, 2009
Is this only happening in the latest Firefox?
Toodledo is aware of some issues with the latest build working slowly with Toodledo in some cases, and they are working on the issue. If that is what you are experiencing, in the meantime, you could try rolling back to a previous version of FF and see if that helps. You could alternatively try it in Chrome or Safari (I have a policy against recommending IE for any purpose).
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.