Unread posts

Announcement

Forums > Questions

List of tags feature?

AuthorMessage
ethele

Posted: Apr 25, 2008
Score: 0

Hopefully someone hasn't already posted this, but search seems to be broken - only getting one result and being taken directly there, just like hitting the "I feel lucky!" button in Google. Five minutes ago, the search worked . . .

I would really like to be able to click something to see a list of tags that I have used before. The dynamic list that currently shows up is close, but it:
(a) only shows the full entries in that field, and I want to see individual tags (since certain tags tend to only be entered at the ends of entries - I tend to enter tags in the same order)
(b) doesn't display all the tags I've ever used

Ideally, this would be a list of links, and if I clicked the link for the tag I wanted, it would be added to my list for the current task. I think Blogger has similar functionality for tagging blogs.

I'm always forgetting - is that tag, "Organization"? "Organize"? Is is "cooking" or "food"? Do I already have a tag for family or kid related stuff?

I really like my tags :-) They make folders and contexts pretty much irrelevent for me.
kleerkoat

Posted: Apr 28, 2008
Score: 0

I'd like to see this too.
I agree that it would almost make Folders irrelevent. I'd still use contexts though.

BTW, is the dynamic list something being done by your browser?
You cannot reply yet

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.

Toodledo Forums > Questions

Contact Us | Blog | API | Jobs | Press | Documentation | Forums Privacy | Terms | Copyright © 2004-2014