ForumsQuestionsDue Date

Due Date
Anders

Posted: Mar 11, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I just picked up the Toodledo-made Toodledo app, and I have not had these problems with it. The Ultimate Todos app is still a problem, and it seems like it may take an update to fix that one. Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the app, or at least clearing all your tasks and downloading from online?
steve

Posted: Mar 11, 2009
Hi anders

Not sure if your post was in response to mine but, if it was, thanks.

Unfortunately I have tried both these methods already.

Thanks for the suggestions though.

Steve
Aziz

Posted: Mar 15, 2009
Posted by sventhebrit:
Hi There,
I am using Toodledo, Toodledo iPhone app and the Outlook Sync tool.
I have noticed a strange issue with the due dates in relation to the Toodledo website and the Toodledo iPhone app.
I have approx 160 tasks in 6 folders. I have a number of task which are due on Mon 9th March and these are displayed on the website as Mar 09, 2009. On my iphone app, the date displayed is 8 Mar 2009(Sun).
This is the same for other tasks in the future too, all the dates are out by 1 day.
I updated a task (8 Mar 2009) on the iPhone and reset to the 9 Mar 2009 and it updated the main website correctly - so the sync is working. I then purged everything off my iPhone and downloaded all the tasks again -- the date remained correct on the website, but again it was now reset to a day earlier on the iPhone.
Tasks in the past and tasks occuring tomorrow seems to have the date set correctly on the website and the iPhone app.
Strange problem I know -- anyone else seeing it ?
Steve
paulinder.a

Posted: Mar 16, 2009
Posted by Toodledo:
This is a bug with daylight savings time on the iPhone. If you go into the Synchronization settings page in the app and go into "Modify Account Login" and push the "Force Toodledo.com -> iPhone sync" button, it will re-download everything from the website and fix all the due-dates that got pushed ahead by a day.

We have the bug fixed already, but because Apple takes several weeks to approve updates, it won't get here in time (obviously). The above method will work for sure.

Hi,

In my app on the iphone I don't have an option to "Modify Account Login" The last Apple update changed my logo to a Check mark but I have been syncing fine with Toodledo.

Paul
Anders

Posted: Mar 16, 2009
Posted by paulinder.a:

In my app on the iphone I don't have an option to "Modify Account Login" The last Apple update changed my logo to a Check mark but I have been syncing fine with Toodledo.

Paul

It sounds like you are using Ultimate Todos (they recently changed the logo to a check mark) and not the iPhone app made by Toodledo (just called Toodledo) which is the one they describe how to fix. I am surprised that you are not having syncing issues with UT because I still do with that app, and now am using the Toodledo app so my dates will be correct. I wonder if some apps still have problems in some time zones and not others.
paulinder.a

Posted: Mar 20, 2009
Posted by anders_royce:
[quote]Posted by paulinder.a:

<DIV class=quote>

Paul[/quote]

It sounds like you are using Ultimate Todos (they recently changed the logo to a check mark) and not the iPhone app made by Toodledo (just called Toodledo) which is the one they describe how to fix. I am surprised that you are not having syncing issues with UT because I still do with that app, and now am using the Toodledo app so my dates will be correct. I wonder if some apps still have problems in some time zones and not others.[/quote]

Hi Andres,

So are you saying in order to fix this problem I have to buy the Toodledo app?

Cheers,
Paul
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 20, 2009
Either that, or contact the developers of Ultimate Todos and ask them if they have a solution.
pdomanico

Posted: Apr 13, 2009
Posted by Toodledo:
This is a bug with daylight savings time on the iPhone. If you go into the Synchronization settings page in the app and go into "Modify Account Login" and push the "Force Toodledo.com -> iPhone sync" button, it will re-download everything from the website and fix all the due-dates that got pushed ahead by a day.

We have the bug fixed already, but because Apple takes several weeks to approve updates, it won't get here in time (obviously). The above method will work for sure.
pdomanico

Dear Toodledo
Could you be a little more specific. To get the dates correct on the iPhone app, where do get the option "Force Toodledo.com etc?
I don't have this option on my version.
Paul
Anders

Posted by pdomanico:
Dear Toodledo
Could you be a little more specific. To get the dates correct on the iPhone app, where do get the option "Force Toodledo.com etc?
I don't have this option on my version.
Paul

If that option is not in your app, then you have one of the third party apps. Probably Ultimate Todos. You could post a question in the "3rd Party" forum, but I have not seen the Ultimate Todos guys on these forums. I have already posted about my communications with them here http://www.toodledo.com/forums/8/1773/0/ultimate-todos.html , but I am getting a bit frustrated with how long the update is taking to show up.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 14, 2009
If you are using our iPhone app called "Toodledo" here are instructions for forcing a sync.

http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php?sel=76
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.